Our client is an International Food Service Company.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance manager.
You will be responsible for managing restaurant QA and distribution QA within the company BMU.This means driving the Restaurant Quality and Food Safety strategic agenda supported by regional and global teams while working closely with the operations team and Franchise partners.
Improving Restaurant Quality and drive Food Safety awarenes at restaurant level.
- HACCP and all food safety relevant restaurant processes including cleaning and pest management according to global and local standards
- Manage Distribution Quality Assurance; next to restaurant QA, this role is responsible for distribution QA to ensure the BMU logistics partner(s) are complying with global and BMU defined QA standards
- Support customer complaints and ad hoc issues on restaurant level
- Drive restaurant Quality Assurance agenda in conjunction with operations team and Franchise partners
- Ensure legal QA compliance of declaration in restaurants and restaurant layouts
- Ensure trends are appropriately addressed and effectively manage formal enquiries from external enforcement bodies supported regionally
- Maintain and facilitate restaurant and Distribution Centre with QA compliance overview
- Ensure local Crises team is trained and all relevant information is maintained
- You will be working from the office with regular (inter) national travel to restaurants/distributors
- 1-3 years’ experience in QA and/ or Food safety
- Bsc or Msc in Food technology
- Strong knowledge on HACCP and QM systems including GFSI audit guidelines
- Understanding of microbiological standards and methodology
- Experience working with food authorities
- Food legislation knowledge
- Kitchen/restaurant QA experience is a plus
- English fluent written and spoken
- Innovative: This job needs to be able to constantly review processes in line with market needs and latest regulations/ technologies available. Ability to understand DC audit and results to convert them into result focused actions. Find solutions to FS issues or regulatory challenges
- Decision making: This function needs to be able to make adhoc decisions as well as make recommendations to the local teams regarding optimization of processes to assure food safety and QA in all restaurants.Deal with ad hoc questions and problems
- Analytical and strategic business thinking skills,e.g open to develop new processes to meet business objectives/challenges, ability to understand DC audit and results to convert them into result focused actions
- Open solution oriented approach to issue management: ability to understand DC audit and results to convert them into result focused actions
- Proven experience on change management projects and proven track record of project delivery
- Strong communication skills
Offer: challenging psoition within a growing organsiation.Excellent employment conditions and possibilities to grow within the company. Very good teamspirit, regular company events.