Our client is a company in specialized Nutrition.
Are you looking for a great opportunity in User Experience in Specialized Nutrition?
Are you passionate about driving user centricity at the heart of innovation?
Do you want to play a crucial role in a dynamic team to make our products even more meaningful and do you have a hand-on and solutions-oriented approach?
This is your chance as UX Design Manager in Specialized Nutrition in the User eXperience (UX) department!
We are looking for a temporary UX Design Manager position from July 2021 to January 2022.
UX team is a dynamic community with more than 90 collaborators across the world, which vision is to embody the User Voice to inspire and co-design awesome food experiences that people will adopt.
The opportunities of this exciting role lie in the ability to interface daily with an exciting global business in the area of Oncology and Healthy Ageing and be an active member of this global UX community.
Oncology is a growing category in the company’s business where they are developing tailor-made products for cancer patients and the User eXperience is key in this category to ensure the patient adheres to the treatment.
Healthy Ageing is a prioritized growth space for our client where User eXperience is contributing to define key innovative products for the global portfolio that the user desires.
This global role is based in Utrecht (The Nederlands) and reports to the Sr. Team Leader User Experience for Adult Category and Healthy Ageing.
Focus on both Oncology and Healthy Ageing:
- Lead the design, implementation and debriefing of sensory and consumer studies to provide the business and the project teams with needed insights to drive innovation and holistic product experience
- Leverage user experience mindset in the projects and drive innovation using sensory and consumer methodologies
- Lead the identification of sensory attributes based on consumer expectations and flavour selection of key product innovations, in collaboration with internal developers and external partners (such as flavour houses and agencies)
- Lead co-creation activities with patients to ensure the best user experience is achieved in the projects
- Understand and anticipate business and key stakeholders needs
- Uncover relevant user pain points / delighters / sensory insights and translate them into tangible actions for the development of meaningful user experiences
- Ensure efficient studies management from brief development, data collection, statistical analysis, report and action plan for implementation
- Leverage science within the company and keep building external collaborations with universities, research centers and experts in order to develop patient’s access
- Food scientist preferably (Food engineer degree or master’s degree in sensory and/or consumer science. PhD would be a plus)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sensory and Consumer sciences
- You work and communicate in English
- International experience would be a bonus
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of stakeholder management
- Knowledge of consumer science to be able to co-analyze consumer insights together with Strategy & Insights team
- Business background and experience in working with business team
- Team spirit
- Good communication skills
- Autonomy to organize a planning, to follow up and to anticipate project needs and priority setting
- Ability to connect easily with Stakeholders
- Proactive, motivating, hands-on mentality, team player, independent worker, strong organization skills, flexible, thinking in solutions and act accordingly
- Passion for connecting with patients & consumers and bringing the consumer voice into the business
Contract via Nutri-akt.
6 months, 32-40 hours a week