Mars Wrigley Confectionery is the world’s leading manufacturer of chocolate, chewing gum, mints, and fruity confections.
- Through the PRA process, assessment and confirmation of supplier capability to meet MARS Quality standards by supplier risk assessment, review of analytical data, verifying supplier hazard controls are operating effectively to ensure all quality, food safety and legal risks associated with packaging, their storage and transport are robustly managed
- Representing Mars in a professional way, motivating suppliers and building technical partnerships
- Support and influence the supplier to address gaps in their Q&FS capability and suggest improvement areas to develop suppliers to meet the right Quality standards
- Resolve packaging related technical/quality non-conformances through thorough root cause analysis and defining corrective and preventive actions with the supplier and good follow-through
- Suggest and Improve internal systems and tools to make quality reporting and data management efficient
- Support the implementation of the PQM standard by driving PQM compliance on the supplier part
In the current role, the SQA contractor will be primarily focusing on PRA backlog for Primary packaging indirect and NC resolution and SCAPA closure in Nexus.
The role is expected to effectively cooperate with the regional commercial function.
Key stakeholders internally are the SSM, SQA, SRA, R&D pack development, Q&FS.
Travel within Europe occasional (for team meetings but joining suppliers technical visit or audits is a possibility depending on need and interest).
- Preferably Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Science or Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Interest in Quality control including the associated techniques
- High learning agility and interest in IT systems
- Experience or interest in facilitating and leading workstreams with (in- and external) stakeholder
- Knowledge of the packaging industry and its supply chain demands would be a preference
Most important: drive for results, standing alone, interpersonal skills, learning agility
Extra: functional/technical skills, problem solving, decision quality, conflict management
Skills: packaging technology sciences, project management/organizational skills, food Laws and regulation guidelines
- Temporary contract for 32 – 40 hours via Nutri-akt for 4 Months (with option to extend)
- Salary between € 4000 – 5000 per month (based on fulltime)