Our client, a company in Specialized Nutrition is looking for a Senior UX Design Manager.
The UX team is a dynamic community with more than 120 collaborators across the world, which main mission is to to embody the user voice to inspire and co-design awesome food experiences that people will adopt. You will be working is a multi-disciplinary business environment, to understand consumer’s behaviors and expectations and design Products and Packaging.
The Senior UX Design Manager develops and drives the implementation of the UX strategy and priorities in line with business needs – its main missions are to:
- Co-Build UX roadmap for main Food categories to design and deliver Superior product experiences
- Inspire and fuel innovation projects through deep user immersion and iteration and UX insights
- Ensure awesome user experience in every product we launch, by uncovering sensory and user experience drivers
- Understand and translate users’ drivers to drive the portfolio superiority agenda
- Guide UX design of offers, by translating relevant and powerful user insights, and contributing to business growth and building competitive advantage for the business
- Build a strong relationship with your business partners R&I, S&I, Marketing and external suppliers
- Define, lead and deliver the sensory and consumer insights roadmap to inspire and impact business growth
In this role you will interface with multi-disciplinary teams and key capabilities in R&I, and be a real business partner to the SN marketing teams. Given this, you should bring experience in sensory and behavior design research together with a passion for bringing the consumer voice into the business, and ability to influence and lead the change with key business partners. An affinity to innovation techniques such as co-design techniques and sensory design is a plus.
- More than 5 years of successful experience in Sensory Design and Consumer research
- PhD or Master Degree in Sensory and consumer research with an strong expertise in quantitative studies, statistics and product testing
- Passion for bringing the consumer voice into design of our products and the business
- Curious and able to drive conviction-based arguments and activities – challenging the status quo, driving the consumer transformation
- Business and results oriented, demonstrating insight mindset with high level of critical thinking and business relevance
- Solid experience of collaborative working (incl. with cross-functional teams), with strong leadership (incl. in complex matrix environment) and inter-personal skills for dealing with and influencing a variety of people
- You are fluent in English, and international experience is a bonus
- Contract with client
- Competetive employment conditions
- Room for personal development