For one of our clients we are looking for a Senior Medical Sales Manager. Take this opportunity to inspire and lead your key commercial colleagues in their mission to achieve success and drive market growth together.
In this ambitious and challenging new role, you are part of the Healthcare Nutrition team. It is a Global role with a focus on continuously unlocking and developing markets, offering high quality nutritional products to an ever increasing number of customers all over the world by partnering with local stakeholders. The company serves around 40 markets in the following regions: the Balkans, Middle East, Indian Sub-continent, Central and South America, the Caribbean, Canada, Asia and the CIS. In these countries the company appoints mostly pharmaceutical importers/distributors who represent the brands.
In this position you lead the regional solutions team, which consists of 4 Healthcare Solutions Managers with a diverse range of experience and each responsible for their own region. Your mission is to accelerate this team.
- Lead the regional solutions team ensuring consistency, synergy and creating an environment for sharing and embedding of best practices across our regions/countries
- Engage and align all team members
- You will coach the team members to achieve individual targets, optimize their way of working in their function and cross functionally
- To achieve success in this position it is critical to create a distinctive culture, enabling business outcomes and people growth
Healthcare Nutrition Solutions Strategy:
- Full focus on Commercial Excellence, competency presence (sales) and development, both within the business unit and at country/distributor level
- Define the sales strategy, vision, activity plans and KPI’s for your team and their field teams
- Clearly evaluate the business opportunity vs. business actual and create plans together with the team for achievement of business objectives
- Develop medical representative teams in the regions through the creation and deployment of medical field sales strategy and guide your team how to translate this in practice
- Define and implement tender lifecycle management process for the business unit which brings added value, robustness, control and transparency
Strategic Stakeholder Management:
- Set-up and deploy a stakeholder management strategy for all health actors
- Drive the stakeholder management strategy for the regions and co-build initiatives linked to the strategy
- Strengthen and leverage the distributor relationship within the company
- You have a track record of at least 5 years of experience in progressive Commercial Sales Responsibility in Nutrition Market (can also be Pharma)
- You have a proven ability within and understanding of HCP environment and can operate and act as a functional expert who adds value to their agenda
- It’s required to have experience in managing (medical) teams for at least 3 years
- Besides this, you also have a proven track record in stakeholder management within the healthcare sector. And a strong vision when it comes to defining sales strategy, vision and activity plans
- It’s highly preferred to have experience with forecasting to be successful in this role
- Above all, you need to have the drive to make this function a success together with your team
Please note that travel to the different regions will be included in this position (around 30 %).
The company offers a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of their products.
But more importantly – this great change to identify new opportunities, scope solutions, initatives and to build this role and make it your own.