For one of our clients in specialized Nutrition we are looking for a creative, independent Senior Lab Technician.
The Food Science & Technology Laboratory is one of the centres of excellence working for Specialized Nutrition. The main purpose of the Food Science & Technology Laboratory is to conduct physical-chemical analyses and support stakeholders. The Food Science and Technology Laboratory is located in Utrecht.
As a Senior Lab Technician you will:
- Support new product development and product improvement projects worldwide
- Support lab-related questions / techniques
- Provide advanced equipment / method trainings
- Evaluate and improve analysis and methods (e.g validations equipment and methods)
- Interact with colleagues in Product and Process Development, external laboratories, and suppliers
- Be responsible for the lab planning
- Prepare, perform and report physical-chemical product analyses
- Interpret analysis results and give recommendations to Product and Process Developers
- Securing the status and condition of equipment within the scope of the Food Science and Technology Laboratory according to ISO 9001 standards
- Report to the team leader Laboratory of the Food Science and Technology Laboratory
- Bachelor Laboratory Sciences (BASc) is a strong preference (or Food Technology wit a lab profile)
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in laboratory analysis
- Relevant and demonstrable work experience with physical-chemical analyses in the food sector
- Affinity with physical-chemical analyses and dairy technology
- Comfortable working in a dynamic organization, with different functional disciplines and nationalities
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English
- You are currently living in The Netherlands
Personal skills: strong organizational skills, pro-active, act as point of contact, customer-oriented, eye for quality and technical insight, analytic and creative mind, comfortable in providing training, open, enthusiastic and team player
We offer you a challenging job in an innovative multinational company, with all career prospects, training, and personal development, with an open and dynamic atmosphere.
Contract with client.
32-40 hours a week.