Headquartered in London, Mars Food is dedicated to providing better food today and a better world tomorrow. The 13 leading food brands are available in more than 30 countries, and include UNCLE BEN’S®, which is more than 70 years old.
As Risk Assessment Manager Packaging you create and manage the Material Risk Assessment Portfolio for all packaging materials within Europe and North America.
- Create, Review and manage risk assessments for packaging materials. In close collaboration with relevant experts identifying and managing Food Safety, Quality, Legal and Lifestyle hazards for Material, Supplier and Transport & Storage.
- Support new and existing packaging specification development in close collaboration with relevant experts, incorporating Food Safety, Legal, Quality and Functional parameters and limits.
- Maintain relevant document Databases relevant to packaging materials management (Product Information Sheets, Supplier specifications, technical datasheets etc) using Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams.
- Provide solutions and technical support on packaging materials issues and support both regions on PRIMP and Corrective Actions where applicable.
- BSc or MSc degree in Packaging Science, Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent education.
- Work experience in a packaging related role and knowlegde of packaging materials.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively within multiple teams, in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- fluent in written and spoken English.
Temporary contract via Nutri-akt until end of year (extension possible).