Our client is an innovative multinational company, with career prospects, training and personal development and an open and dynamic atmosphere. The Food Science & Technology Laboratory of this company is one of the centres of excellence focused on specialized food.
As a Research Assistant you will:
- Prepare, perform and report physical chemical product analyses
- Support new product development and product improvement projects
- Interpret analysis results and based on this give recommendations to Product and Process Developers
- Evaluate and improve analysis / methods
- Securing the status and condition of equipment within the scope of the Food Science and Technology Laboratory according to ‘ISO 9001 standards’
- Report to the team leader laboratory of the Food Science and Technology Laboratory
Who are You?
- You preferably have a MLO or Bachelor in Food Science, laboratory analysis or similar by experience
- Relevant work experience with physical chemical analyses in food business
- Affinity with physical chemical analyses and dairy technology
- Comfortable working in a dynamic organization, with various functional disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English
- Personal skills: strong organizational skills, pro-active, client-oriented, eye for quality, analytic and creative mind, open, enthusiastic and team player
What do we have to offer?
A callenging job within an innovative multinational company, with career prospects, training and personal development and an open and dynamic atmosphere.
Starting date a.s.a.p.
Contract, via Nutri-akt, for one year.