With its headquarters located in Auckland New Zealand, Fonterra is a Cooperative owned by almost 11,000 New Zealand dairy farmers and is the world’s leading exporter of dairy products.
The European office of Fonterra Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands and employs a diverse and international team within the following key business teams: Management & HR, Finance, Sales, Operations, Commodities, Paediatric Nutrition, Quality Assurance, Technical & Development and Marketing.
For the QA and Regulatory Affairs department in Amsterdam (Europe, Russia and Africa) we are looking for a Quality Administration Officer.
The Quality Administration coordinator is a supporting role to the QA team.
You will be acting on 3 main subjects:
- Supporting QA team by coordinating customer questionnaires, completing customer questionnaires and maintain contact with (internal) customers
- Validate questionnaires and document all communications
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to understand customer needs
- Validate and capture customer questionnaires in order to guarantee document traceability
- Supply support on complaints for EU sourced products, keep files up to date and handle all administration
- Supporting QA team by analysing complaints, coordinate and capture all communications
- Coordinate and administrate the complaints log ensuring strong ownership and delivery within the team
- Support QA Specialists by engaging with the suppliers, where required, related to results/testing and root cause
- Support the Sales team, SOE’s and Sourcing with the QA, T & FS Manager in management of Quality complaints to ensure that complaints are minimized and resolved and quality levels are maintained in the most efficientand cost effective manner
Quality and Compliance
- Supply support to QA specialists with regard to specification comparison in order to obtain capability check
- Handle customer inquiries on product specifications and support sales by document supplying
- Participate in improvement projects and quality assurance projects
- HBO, Food technology or Voeding en Dietetiek or equal
- If you are just graduated you are welcome to apply (junior position)
- English and Dutch mandatory (spoken and written)
- Strong eye for detail
- Strong documentation and computer skills (excel and word)
Looking for a starting position in a very dynamic and international environment?
This maybe the job for you!
We offer a 6 month contract. Starting date a.s.a.p.