For one of our clients we are looking for a Product Technologist Liquids
Within a small and agile R&D team you will be responsible for delivering of key/strategic liquid projects on time to budget & brief.
You will be working with both internal & external partners, managing projects internally & at 3rd Party with a “right first time” approach and securing the fundamentals of Quality and Nutritional compliance.
You will be operating from diverse locations mainly within Europe (France and UK).
The team works in a cross functional environment which means:
- Global focus but with both global and local execution
- Working with internal Supply Point & external 3rd party environment
- Working within PD Milks team (process, knowledge & capability building)
- Working in both CoE Liquids & CoE Process teams
- Working with Operations, Product Sourcing, Cycles & Procurement on a project basis
- Indirect support for local initiatives
- Building effective internal & external networks & working relations
- Ensuring top quality project management
- Some travel (work is centred at both Internal manufacturing & 3rd Party sites), mainly but not exclusively European
- BSc or MSc in Food Technology
- Min 2 years NPD/Food Technology/Food Processing experience
- Experience in NPD processes, recipe creation
- Specific experience of liquid milk/dairy science/dairy technology is required.
- Project Management experience
- Results oriented, focus on delivery/implementation
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexibility and agility
- Independent, ability to work without direct support
- Strong communicator and networker,
This is a temporary position for at least 6 months, starting asap.
Do you want to be part of a small dynamic connected team? With room for personal development?
Respond quickly via our website and we will be in touch!