For KraftHeinz we are looking for Product Portfoilo Technologist(s).
Client needs to understand the current status of product nutritionals and labeled ingredients of its international portfolio, in relation to internally established guidelines.
- Create the database for International Product Portfolio.
- Analyze the database on compliance versus the established guidelines.
- For non-compliant products, identify the technical complexities and estimate project timelines to make the products compliant.
- Conduct benchmark studies.
- Propose a Roadmap based on the gaps, strategies, benchmarks, priorities and complexities of the projects.
- Support the development of the reformulations.
- MSc degree in Food Technology and/or Nutrition.
- 2-5 years work experience in Food Industry, a plus if experienced in clean label/ health reformulations.
- Technical understanding of ingredients, interactions and functionalities.
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- Accurate, independent.
- Good Excel skills.
Client is looking for three professionals, and that’s why we invite both starters and experienced candidates to apply!
Temporary contract via Nutri-akt for six months (with an option to extend).