Our client is a fast growing and internationally operating dairy group.
We are looking for an entrepeneurial product developer.
You will play a crucial role in product development projects and activities focusing on infant products with a global customer scope.
We are looking for a Product Developer who is looking for continuous challenges in product development. You will develop and update products according to local legislation, product brief, internal nutritional guidelines, Quality Manual and R&D goals. In addition, you will be participating in various challenging product development activities involving multidisciplinary teams.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading product development activities from recipe design to implementation in production; translate customer requests into solutions
- Closely collaborating with key stakeholders within R&D, Corporate Technology, Marketing, Regulatory, Quality Assurance and Operations
- Proactively participating in cross functional project teams and (co-)lead projects to help the company move forward
- Ensuring technical documents are at high standards and up-to-date
- Ensuring that developed products are and remain in compliance with prevalent Legislation, Internal guidelines, and Relevant quality standards
- Scouting actively for relevant new products and emerging technologies for product development; share with stakeholders and apply to the benefit of the company
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Food Science, Food Technology or similar educational background
- Preferably at least 2 years of relevant work experience in product development (dairy and or infant nutrition)
- Knowledge on infant nutrition regulation, nutrition, food processing
- Solid project management skills and fluent in English, verbal and in writing
- Working experience with recipe software is considered a pre
- Excellent communication skills and proactive mindset
- Key words: teamwork, multi-disciplinary teams drive, commitment, problem solving, humor and involvement, personal development
Fulltime, contract with client
Working at this company means working at an organization with an open and entrepreneurial corporate culture.
Starting date: Q4 2022