For one of our clients, a life sciences innovation centre for specialised Nutrition we are looking for a Product Developer to temporarily strengthen the Product Development Team.
As a Product Technologist, you will be responsible for the development of medical nutrition products. You will manage all development activities ensuring that new and reformulated products will meet the project brief, can be implemented on production scale and adhere to all the relevant legislative, nutritional and safety requirements. You will contribute to the management of the medical project portfolio in line with the division strategy and deliverables. You will be a strong product development technologist with a proven track record in delivering new innovations and/or product life cycle management.
What we need:
- Proactive mindset for sharing information, best practices and information with team members and other R&D colleagues
- Quick to analyze complex problems and propose pragmatic solutions with concrete action plans
- Can coherently explain complex technical solutions to non-technical project team members and key stakeholders
- Will inspire those around them with a positive attitude and a strong can-do approach
Who you are:
- WO degree in food science, food technology or engineering related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in either powder and/or liquid processing technologies with a proven track record in product innovation and/or renovations
- Previous project management experience would be a bonus
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence stakeholders in cross-functional project teams
- Strong appreciation for the role of product development in the wider business environment
- Can deal with changing priorities, manage uncertainty and deal with complexity in a dynamic organization
- Must be a team player showing mutual respect for all colleagues regardless of experience and seniority
- High standard of English, both written and spoken is a prerequisite
What we have to offer?
An inspiring job within a innovative and dynamic environment.
Fulltime job, for 8 months
Starting asap (preferably January 1st)