For one of our clients (specialised medical nutrition) we are looking for a Product Design and Development Manager.
As a Product Design and Development Manager, you will be responsible for the development of medical nutrition products. Focus will be mainly on renovation.
- You will manage all development activities ensuring that new and reformulated products will meet the project brief, can be implemented on production scale and adhere to all the relevant legislative, nutritional and safety requirements
- You will contribute to the management of the medical project portfolio in line with the division strategy and deliverables
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of product development activities related to recipe development, factory scale up and all relevant nutritional, legislative and quality requirements
- Proactive mindset for sharing information, best practices and information with team members and other R&D colleagues
- Quickly to analyzing complex problems and propose pragmatic solutions
- Coherently explaining complex technical solutions to non-technical project team members and key stakeholders
- MSc in food science, food technology, food scientist or engineering related discipline
- Has 3-5 years of experience within the Food industry with a proven track record in product innovation and/or renovations
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence stakeholders in cross-functional project teams
- Has a strong appreciation for the role of product development in the wider business environment
- Previous project management experience would be a bonus
- Will inspire those around them with a positive attitude and a strong can-do approach
- Can deal with changing priorities, manage uncertainty and deal with complexity in a dynamic organization
- Must be a team player showing mutual respect for all colleagues regardless of experience and seniority
- High standard of English, both written and spoken
Assignment for one year with option to extend.
Contract via Nutri-akt.
32-40 hours a week,