Are you a passionate Process Technologist who wants to make a difference in Specialized Nutrition production, innovate and ensure excellence in process development and process applications?
Our client is searching for a Process Technologist to strengthen the Innovation
Design & Development Center (IDDC) for Liquid & Healthy Ageing within Specialized Nutrition, focusing on process applications for liquid end products.
- Working in and managing projects for the application of process technology on liquid products
- Identify, develop and implement the best process technology to produce safe products in an economical way for Specialized Nutrition
- Ensure absolute safe products, benefits and substantiation in close cooperation with Quality & Food Safety and considering regulatory aspects
- Support the implementation of new products to various supply points world-wide
Next to that you will be
- Acting as an important link between R&I and Operations in implementing and securing our processes and participating in new factory projects
- Factory testing, implementation and technical support (best practices and troubleshooting) to factories
- Setting-up, evaluate and maintain process specifications to enable the factories to run in an excellent way
- Working together with local factory technologists, project leaders, change managers and line management
We are looking for a Process Technologist with/who is
- Proven track record in Process Development/Technology, at M.Sc. level or similar educational background. A background in Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Bioprocessing, or similar working/thinking level obtained via experience
- 3 – 10 years relevant experience in a factory technology job/environment or R&I process related environment, preferably the field of liquid, dairy or plant-based processing
- Adequately mastering food- & process technology fundamentals and how to apply these in a practical way
- Able to lead a diverse portfolio of small and medium size development & factory projects
- Professional working proficiency in English is required, other languages are beneficial
- Able and willing to travel up to 20%
Other qualities: Affinity with foods, effective communication, team player, pro-active, analytical and hands-on approach.
Assignment for at least 12 months, preferably full time
Starting July 1st
Contract via Nutri-akt