Mars Wrigley Confectionery is the world’s leading manufacturer of chocolate, chewing gum, mints, and fruity confections.
Packaging is a strategic element of the marketing mix and an enduring face of the brand. This role is the gatekeeper to ensure client brands are best represented on pack, produced with accurate content and adheres to quality and safety standards. Position is client facing, requires communicating and tracking a high volume of projects from the initial brief to completion, often against very tight deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as key liaison between agency, client and SGS stakeholders.
- Manage artwork from design through to print.
- Collect cross-functional information required from stakeholders.
- Lead and champion the cross functional approval process.
- Manage communication from multiple locations worldwide.
- Brief off site production studios.
- Maintain and manage product launch timelines using client based online tool.
- A high degree of fluency in English – both spoken and written.
- Experience in retail packaging design and/or artwork management an asset.
- Print production knowledge an asset.
- Direct client experience.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and remain well-organized.
- Must be a team player with great problem solving skills, positive, proactive and adaptable to a fast paced environment.
- Creativity, innovation, good judgment, and customer focus are fundamental qualities.
- Assertive and action oriented.
- High sense of ownership for project success.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Professional and effective communicator.
- Strong and professional under pressure.
- Understand corporate guidelines and be able to clearly communicate to an artwork tea.
Temporary contract via Nutri-akt for 9 months (with option to extend).