For one of our clients in specialized nutrition we are looking for a Global Specifications manager.
The Global Specification Manager:
- Will be managing the specifications for micro ingredients in Europe, which could include flavours, colours, minerals, vitamins, amino acids etc, as per business/project needs
- Creating specifications to meet the needs of the end product, consumer & market
- Will be managing the Specifications approval process & maintaining up to date (SAP System) data
- Will be required to connect with multiple functions within the company and with suppliers to align on details of specifications to ensure full food safety and regulatory compliance in order too ensure highest standards of finished products for sensitive customers
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in food science/technology, quality/safety/regulatory or related field
- Experience in an ingredient or quality related area in the food industry, preferably with ingredient specification management experience is a plus although not essential.
- Good team working & communication skills in cross functional and highly international environment
- Ability to work structurally and focused with good time management skills
- Ability to work pragmatically and agile in a changing and complex environment
- Experience in SAP systems is a plus
- Good skills in MS Office, esp. Excel
Assignment for 12 months. Starting October 2nd (preferably)
External contract via Nutri-akt