For one of our clients, a life sciences innovation centre for specialised Nutrition we are looking for a Assistant Product Technologist to temporarily strengthen the Product Innovation Team. In this role, the assistant product technologist will work and interact with several product technologists across different projects relating to compliance, innovations and renovations of product portfolio.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of critical product development output, such as labelling documents, lists of ingredients, finished and semi-finished product specifications within a given framework
- Supporting product technologists in development and implementation activities (e.g. trial preparation)
- Executing hands-on activities, such as organizing tastings and in-house analyses
- B.Sc. in Food Science and Technology, or similar educational background (Bioprocess, biochemical Engineering, Nutrition, etc)
- Good communication and presentation skills, with fluency in English
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience with SAP systems could prove useful
- Previous internship/work experience within the food industry or related businesses would be appreciated
Wat do we have to offer?
An inspiring job within a innovative and dynamic environment.
Fulltime job, for 4 months
Starting asap (preferably December)