In the Consumer Culinary Experience (CCE) team the mission is to inspire and design delicious food experiences for international customers and their consumers. KraftHeinz is looking for a passionate sensory scientist to join the dynamic team and support with sensory analysis activities as a panel leader.
As Sensory Panel Leader your main responsibilities are:
- Be fully responsible of our sensory descriptive panel and related activities in Nijmegen. You will ensure same level of quality of internal panel tests in other locations within the International zone.
- Manage sensory projects on request of the Consumer Experience Researcher; designing the associated sensory research methodology and running the sessions. You will work with the Sensory team to make sure the best methodologies and practices are applied.
- Analyze the data, design the reports, and present results with the support of the Consumer Experience project manager.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Setting up, conducting, analyzing, and reporting of sensory research.
- Independently leading, managing and training of the sensory descriptive panel, including performance monitoring. Recruiting and training new panelists on request.
- Statistical data analysis and report writing, within set timelines.
- Supervise sensory lab technician regarding sample preparation, best practices and day-to-day activities.
- Working together with the CCE team to advice and develop new sensory methodologies to address our business and consumer challenges.
- Bsc or Msc degree in Food Science/Sensory Science/ or equivalent professional experience.
- Min 2 years’ experience in sensory panel management.
- Knowledge of Sensory / Statistical Analysis like QDA, Similarity/Thurstonian testsing, Post hoc, PCA, MFA.
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Experience with sensory software and data analysis is a must, experience with Eye Question, R and XL Stat.
- Exposure to an FMCG environment.
- People and team management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Team player.
- A plus: being a foodie who is passionate with food and cooking.
- Possibility to start on short notice.
- Contract via Nutri-akt until end of 2023, 40 hours per week (with option to extend).
- Salary indication will be based on your relevant knowledge and work experience.
KraftHeinz has outsourced the procedure exclusively to Nutri-akt.