For one of our clients, an innovative company for specialised Nutrition, we are looking for a Regulatory Expert.
The mission of the role is assuring Quality & Food Safety (FS) processes & teams are compliant with internal Corporate Policy & external Regulatory standards, to identify and mitigate compliance risks for the products with factories and business units globally.
Working closely with Corporate Food Safety Regulatory Director, other WBU’s and FS team in similar areas of FS Compliance. All company factories (20) and CBU’s (42) are in scope.
Main Processes in scope:
- Single Point of contact Global FS Regulatory Topics for CBU and factories, in alignment with Corporate FS
- Team representative & active contributor in FS Regulatory Referent Community and Core team
- Assuring Compliance of factories & CBU with FS Policy and related requirements, for CBU through Cross Audit, for factories with FS team.
- Review of external tools for FS Regulatory information, with FS Regulatory Core team
Risk Mitigation Group:
- Risk mitigation preparation and coordination with QFS in CBU representatives and FS team
QFS in CBU Risk mitigation:
Global QBU team:
- Overview off all applicable standards for CBU
- Set-up of Global Product Surveillance Risk Mitigation plan with CBU’s
- Routine tasks related to:
- QFS approval of global artworks
- QFS support in decisions on promotional objects
- QFS Risk assessment validation for Secure and OpenWay Express projects, when impacting multiple CBU – in future
- Alignment in way of working with GQBU team standards & processes
- MSc in Food Technology, Pharma, Chemistry
- Regulatory Expertise through Experience & Training
- Industry and type of companies: Pharma, Food , FMCG
- Influencing in business environment, building coalitions, driving quality requirements and standards, pro-active, continuous improvement mindset, organized, clear
Temporary assignment for 4-6 months, 16 hours a week.
Starting March 2019