For one of clients we are looking for a Product Design & Development Manager strengthen the Special Nutrition Secure Product Development team.
Working in and managing projects for the European portfolio for Operational and Quality driven projects on Powder milk products:
- Drive and execute product implementation technical work-stream in third party manufacturers and multiple supply points, from concept generation to launch
- Identify and apply best product implementation practices with a business oriented mindset focused on efficiency and long-term sustainability
- Ensure safe products, benefits and substantiation in close cooperation with Quality & Food Safety, considering regulatory aspects and consumer impact
- Acting as a link between R&I and Quality, OPS, Factories in cross-functional teams for the implementation of business continuity projects.
- Proactively drive for continuous improvement of ways of working both internal and external
- Develop solutions and provide first time right documentation to prepare and validate trial at the lab and factory
- Industrial testing, implementation and technical support to factories, third party manufacturers and suppliers
As a PDDM, you will deliver sustainable solutions & implement them within a wide range of projects involving capacity, compliance, transfer, crisis management, efficiency & outsourcing projects, within the European supply point network. This is a very dynamic and intense environment, where priorities can rapidly shift. You are expected to have good communication skills as the Secure Team is a key partner to product developers, factories, global operations, and the quality department, amongst others.
Focus on implementation of business continuity solutions related to product compliance within the internal Supply point network as well as our Third-Party Manufacturers. Coordinating the technical implementation stream (pilot trials, protocols, specifications etc.) and deliver sustainable solutions for the business.
- MSc. degree in Chemical engineering, Food technology or similar working/thinking level obtained via experience
- 0-3 years of experience in a R&D related environment or factory technology job/ environment or business related role in the food industry
- Affinity with dairy food and process technology fundamentals and how to apply these in a practical way
- Able to communicate effectively within various functions and levels (operator to director) within R&D, Operations & QFS
- Team player with an autonomous and independent working attitude
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, solution oriented, open-minded, fast learner and with a hands-on approach
Contract via Nutri-akt
12 month assignment