For one of our clients we are looking for a Nutrition & Innovation Scientist.
As a Nutrition & Innovation Scientist you will be responsible for Supporting Science Innovation Programs within the scope of the Global R&I First Milks team.
- Regularly consolidate and report on insights from literature, competitive intelligence and patent searches, and consumer insights to ensure correct and up-to-date information for steering the research Program
- Initiate and/or lead and/or support new projects with clear business rationale, building concrete design and execution plans based on the objectives, current business needs and strategy
- Coordinate and support several cross functional project and program activities
- Gather input and work together with other R&I teams and stakeholders and support the Programs with proper feedback and reporting
- Be a key liaison between our China central business unit and First Milks Global R&I team, to ensure efficient communication, and ensure First Milks activities, plans and developments are continuously aligned between China and Global R&I.
- Program portfolio management assistance, ensuring projects timeline, budget, resource, quality and deliverables are up to date, achieved via efficient communication with project leaders at all times
- Translation of science into communication support tools. Translating science results and insights to scientific communication support tools and dossiers to various stakeholders on available preclinical and clinical science; provide program-related overviews from our
- knowledge and data sources regarding our products, based on products or categories
- Master’s or PhD degree in nutrition, life science, food science or related area
- At least three years of working experience in R&D environment or equivalent; experience in project management, the food industry, and/or knowledge of infant nutrition is a plus.
- Experience living in China, speaking Mandarin, and understanding Chinese context is a must
- Good oral and written communication in English, international experience welcomed
- Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management skills
- Self-starter, proactive, creative, flexible and critical thinker
- Be able to take initiative, deliver independently but also a strong team player
One year assignment via Nutri-akt